Working at Christs’s College Finchley
Christ’s College Finchley: Barnet’s fastest improving school where careers progress
Christ’s College Finchley are offering roles in Barnet’s fastest improving school where students are engaged and eager to learn. We are looking for first class practitioners who will inspire staff and students to reach the highest standards. You will be joining an outstanding team of committed and passionate people who work hard to ensure our young people have the best possible education to become confident, successful and independent young learners.
We make people feel good about themselves and we have high staff and student retention rates to prove it. We are looking for the best in class and you will be rewarded both personally and developmentally.
Teaching benefits include…
- Excellent ICT facilities within classrooms and large multimedia rooms
- Extended staff opening hours
- A large library for teachers and students with a large bank of resources
- Staff well-being programme
- Extensive Medical Cover plus 24 hour GP telephone line
- Free Counselling and Physiotherapy
- Strong record on internal career progression
A good location…
Christ’s College Finchley is an accessible place to work; we are equal-distant from Finchley Central and East Finchley underground, with both being a 15 minute walk away. We are on the 232 and 143 bus routes and have good access to motorway links.
Going that extra mile…
Staff at Christ’s College Finchley are entitled to a range of financial and personal benefits, which include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salaries
- Financial incentive packages including childcare vouchers
- Free onsite parking for all staff
- A well-being committee, dedicated to championing employee benefits and workplace rewards
- Staff social events throughout the year
- Work life balance
- Pension schemes
- Exciting range of cross school CPD activities
Staff can now benefit from access to:
- A fully-equipped fitness suite; free of charge for all staff to use
- Large Astroturf pitch
- Staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
Please note that all applications need to be submitted by 12noon on the closing dates for each vacancy.