Required from September 2017
Scale range 11 -13: £15,382 (FTE = £18,357) 38 weeks plus INSET days
36 hours per week
We are seeking an enthusiastic Design and Technology Technician to join this successful department.
Christ’s College Finchley is an ethnically diverse 11-18 Academy. We are a successful school rated “Good with outstanding features” by Ofsted 2016.
Duties would include:
- Prepare materials and equipment for design based work
- Ensure all machinery and equipment is in good condition and safe to use
- Assist with practical lessons
- Undertake administrative tasks such as photocopying and ordering stock
- Clean and disinfect equipment.
The successful candidate will be required to work alongside the teacher and pupils in the classroom as well as maintaining and operating practical equipment. Previous experience in education would be an advantage but not essential.
CCF can offer successful candidates:
- A supportive, collaborative department and school
- Work life balance
- Wellbeing support through an external Medical Insurance
- A team ethos
- Exceptional CPD
For an electronic application pack, please see the attachments below.
Information for this post can also be obtained from the school by calling 020 8349 3581 ext. 231. Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the Academy marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 30/6/2017