CPS + TLR £6515 (Outer London)
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner to work in partnership with our Director of Mathematics to maintain the incredibly high standards of performance at this Specialist Mathematics and Science Academy. We wish to appoint someone who has genuine ambition to achieve the very best for themselves and the school.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding practitioner
- Understand how to facilitate very high levels of student progress across all 3 key stages
- Able to motivate both staff and students to produce their very best
- Working towards future promotion
CCF can offer you:
- wellbeing support through an external Medical Insurance
- a Team Ethos
- a highly supportive school which values and develops people
- a key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
- some of the most engaging and delightful students you are ever likely to work with.
Christ’s College has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ’s College Finchley is one of the fastest improving schools in the UK and has won five SSAT awards for excellent progress and attainment over the last 3 years.
For an electronic application pack, please see below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the address shown in the advert marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 26/02/2018