Salary Scale Point 12-14 £18,375-£18,657 per annum (full time)
Christ’s College Finchley is a successful, ambitious and forward looking academy where students and staff work to the highest standards.
We are looking for a hard- working and highly capable Premises Assistant who will ensure that the school site is maintained in a safe, clean and secure condition as required and will assist in such tasks as may be necessary for effective site management. This will include minor repairs and decoration, care taking, security, waste management, grounds services, and mini bus driving.
The successful candidate will:
- have practical understanding of health & safety and security procedures /practices.
- have a flexible attitude towards work, be able to work varied shift patterns and be on call for emergencies.
- have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- be able to drive and be willing to take a MIDAS test.
- have the ability to work to the high expectations of the academy.
For an electronic application pack, please see below at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk. Please submit your application online to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward it by post to the School address, marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CVs will not be accepted.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon, 14 July 2017. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis so early applications are encouraged.