(Required from September 2018)
Applications from NQTs are welcome
Applications are welcome from teachers able to teach French/Spanish; who have high standards, commitment, passion and the ability to teach across all key stages. You would join at a special moment as we celebrate 160 years of excellence by admitting our first cohort of girls in September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher able to deliver high quality teaching.
- Understand how to facilitate good levels of student progress.
- Possess a capacity for forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
- Understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils – especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
If this is you, the school can offer: –
- Wellbeing support through an external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- An excellent and productive relationship between pupils and teachers.
- A friendly and happy environment for teachers to ‘feel at home’ within.
For an electronic application pack, please see below.
Information for this post can also be obtained from the school by calling 020 8349 3581 ext. 231. Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the address shown in the advert marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 26/2/2018