Required for September
Applications from NQTs are welcome
Applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers of Science who have high standards, commitment, passion and the ability to teach across the full range of age and ability, up to and including A level.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher able to deliver high quality teaching.
- Understand how to facilitate good levels of student progress.
- Possess a capacity for forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
- Understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils – especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Christ’s College has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions (including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and a commitment to the personal and social development of our students) with effective innovative approaches to learning and teaching.
For an electronic application pack, please see below for the attachment.
Information for this post can also be obtained from the school by calling 020 8349 3581 ext. 231. Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the School marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 27/3/17 (Noon).