We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious teacher of Science. Applications are welcome from newly qualified who have high standards, commitment, passion and the ability to teach across the full range of age and ability, up to and including A level. This role has the potential for teaching and learning responsibility.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher able to deliver high quality teaching.
- Understand how to facilitate good levels of student progress.
- Possess a capacity for forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
- Understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils – especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
CCF can offer successful candidates:
- Wellbeing support through an external Medical Insurance
- A supportive, collaborative department and school
- Work life balance
- A team ethos
- Exceptional CPD
For an electronic application pack, please see below.
Please submit your application online to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward it by post to the address shown in the advert, marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 6/10/2017 (Noon).