CCF pupils rise to the challenge, paving their way to success with incredible results across the board
In these extraordinary times, we are incredibly proud of our pupils who are celebrating outstanding performances in this year’s GCSE results. Despite the challenges surrounding the pandemic, there are many strong subject performances as well as individual successes from our cohort of talented pupils. This follows a fantastic set of A level results which saw our sixth formers securing places at top universities and onto impressive apprenticeship schemes.
The circumstances are unprecedented, yet we are confident that this cohort has progressed as well as any Year 11 I have seen in the last decade, and their outcomes reflect the ever-improving quality of classroom experience and pupil work ethic.
We have seen some excellent individual performances:
- Paran is delighted to be studying maths, further maths, physics and chemistry after receiving fantastic GCSE results at CCF with 999888866. He praises the different teaching and learning approaches at CCF that ensures everyone can achieve their potential. Paran aspires to read Engineering at Imperial after his A levels and commends the incredible support he received from his teachers.
- Ashraf achieved truly outstanding results with 9999998887. He is delighted to be able to start at CCF Sixth Form in September to study maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. Ashraf is aiming high and hopes to read Engineering at university after his A levels.
- Former Dollis Junior pupil, Daniel, achieved impressive results including 977766555. He praised his teachers’ dedication and support as well as the school’s resources in helping him to challenge himself and achieve his full potential. Daniel hopes to study Physiotherapy at university after his A levels.
- Former Goldbeaters pupil Caspar achieved exceptional results across the board: 9999999988. Caspar is a driven and ambitious pupil who is looking forward to studying maths, further maths, physics and computer science at A Level. He hopes to read Engineering at university after studying at CCF Sixth Form.
- Muwanda is thrilled to have achieved outstanding results across the board including 9999988887. He is excited to start the next stage of his education at CCF Sixth Form studying chemistry, maths, biology and psychology. Muwanda hopes to attend university after his A levels to read one of the sciences and is interested in a career in research.
- Sayed, former Martin Primary School pupil, was ecstatic to learn that he achieved fantastic GCSE grades and is looking forward to studying maths, biology and chemistry at CCF Sixth Form. He aspires to attend university after his A levels to study Dentistry. One of his proudest moments at CCF is going from set 4 in maths to achieving a grade 8 at GCSE and thanks his teacher Mr Sarabi for always believing in him.
- Baheer joined CCF from Sunnyfields Primary School in Year 7 and today was delighted with his results, achieving 9887766665. With his sights set on studying Medicine at university, he is excited to start CCF Sixth Form in September and has no doubt that the Sixth Form staff will support him in achieving his dream.
Samson Olusanya, Headteacher commented:
This year group has worked extremely hard and all credit should be given to them for their achievements in what has been a very different end to their Year 11 journey. We are delighted by another year of success and believe this is a true reflection of the hard work and determination of our pupils and staff who work to deliver maximum outcomes for all. We look forward to seeing what’s next for our ambitious pupils!
Head of Year 11:
It is always very special when pupils receive their results, especially this year under very different circumstances. Their hard work and commitment have paid off and we look forward to seeing them progress into Sixth Form at CCF. We are truly excited about the future ensuring all our young people realise their full potential and have the skills required for success in the competitive 21st century.
To find out more about our high achievers, please click here.
A full outline of our school's examination performance can be accessed via the Department for Education website.
To see how we compare to other schools, you can click through to the DfE performance tables.