Head of Biology
MPS plus TLR allowance (outer London)
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner to
lead our Biology department from September 2022. We are looking for a
first-rate teacher who shares our vision of outstanding education within
a comprehensive setting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- An exceptional Biology teacher able to deliver high quality lessons
- A strong record of teaching and raising student achievement- particularly for disadvantaged students.
- Understanding of how to facilitate excellent levels of student progress across an important department.
- Resilient character and a strong personal drive.
- Commitment to the ethos of the school in promoting the development of the whole child.
If this is you, the school can offer:
- Wellbeing support including external medical insurance
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
- Some of the most engaging and delightful students you are ever likely to work with
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- A highly supportive school which values and develops people
Christ’s College Finchley has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ’s College Finchley is a fast-improving school and has been in the top 10% of schools for student progress over the last 6 years.
For an electronic application pack, please see below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to firstname.lastname@example.org References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 02/06/2022