Students should only be wearing uniform items as specified in the list below. Students must wear the uniform smartly around the school and in the local community on their way to and from school.
- Blazer – Navy blue blazer and school badge (blazers must be worn around the school at all times. If the weather is particularly hot students will be notified if they do not need to bring a blazer)
- Trousers – Grey tailored trousers, purchased through Uniform Direct. (No skinny/jeans/leggings or any other fashion variant)
- Skirt – Knee length school kilt
- Jumper – Grey V-necked school jumper
- Shirt – Plain white shirt, buttoned to neck, to take a tie (Summer term alternative is a short sleeved white shirt). This is to be tucked in at all times
- Tie – School tie. Tied to waist length
- Footwear – Black leather shoes, with a small heel and no coloured laces. Footwear should not have a heel measuring more than 1cm. Boots are not to be worn
- Socks – Trousers must be worn with black or dark grey socks. Skirts must be worn with white socks or plain black or natural coloured tights
- If a belt is worn it must be plain black with a standard buckle, ie not “branded”
Year 7, 8 ,9 and 10 PE Kit can be purchased through Uniform Direct:
- CCF navy blue polo shirt
- CCF navy blue half zip top
- Plain navy shorts and football socks
- Plain navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- White sports socks
Year 11 PE Kit can be purchased through Braggs Schoolwear:
- CCF royal blue polo shirt
- CCF royal blue rugby shirt
- Plain black shorts and football socks
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
- White sports socks
- A plain navy blue hijab is permitted but should not include any logos or symbols
- No makeup, nail polish, acrylic nails or jewellery (which includes piercings) are to be worn, the exception being a wrist watch
- Hair accessories must be navy blue grey or white and should be small and discreet
- No unnatural colouring of hair or extreme styles to be worn. This includes sculpting or shaved patterns to hair or eyebrows
- Sweatshirts or hooded tops are not permitted
Christ’s College Finchley’s uniform must be purchased through Uniform Direct which operates an online shop; www.uniform-direct.com.
Orders are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. Please ensure all items of uniform and PE kit are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
All religious requests will be taken on an individual basis and parents would need to make requests to the Headteacher.
If you have any queries, please ask reception in the first instance or email email@example.com.
Please note that a selection of second hand uniform is available to purchase from the School Office. If would you like support with the cost of uniform, please speak to Mrs McMorrow in the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to donate uniform in good condition, please bring it to reception marked for the attention of Mrs J McMorrow.