In The Loop
Please click here for In The Loop week ending 9th October 2020.
- If anyone in your household develops symptoms, the whole household should self-isolate for 14 days or until a negative result has been received and provided to the school. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD INTO SCHOOL
- If your child is not required to self isolate under government guidance they should be in school. Non-attendance will be marked as unauthorised.
- If your child will be absent from school, email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the absence. The attendance team are available 24/7, including weekends.
- If you are in doubt about whether to send your child in, please email email@example.com or call the office on 020 8349 3581 for clear guidance and advice.
- You are now required by law to self-isolate if you test positive for Covid-19 or are contacted by NHS Test and Trace and told to self-isolate. https://www.
barnet.gov.uk/news/new-fines- if-you-fail-self-isolate-when- necessary