Making the step up to Sixth Form couldn’t be easier than at CCF Sixth Form.
It’s going to be different from what you’re used to, with more challenging work, greater freedom and increased responsibility.
That is why we provide students with a dedicated transition programme, so that their Sixth Form journey is supported both academically and personally.
To ensure you thrive and achieve your potential, you can expect:
- A thorough application process, including interviews, to ensure you are applying for suitable courses to maximise your success
- An Induction Day in July where you can meet your peers and subject teachers whilst learning a bit more about your chosen courses
- Summer transition work to lay the foundations for A Level and BTEC study
- Enrolment support on GCSE results day
- A dedicated day at the start of term which is Year 7 and 12 only
- Access to a dedicated Learning Mentor and pastoral support from the Sixth Form Senior Leadership Team.
To find out more about life at the Sixth Form, please download our student handbook.