Teacher of Art
MPS plus (Outer London)
Required from September 2022
Suitable for NQTs
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Art to our very successful department. This post is an amazing professional development opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Art Teacher who is hardworking, innovative and committed to achieving high standards.
The role is part time, but we can offer full time if the successful candidate can offer a second subject, ideally Music or English.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Inspirational classroom practice
- Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress particularly for pupils from challenging backgrounds.
- A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
- An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
If this is you, the school can offer:
- Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A key role in a high performing department and school.
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
Christ’s College Finchley has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ’s College Finchley is a fast improving school and has been in the top 10% of schools for student progress over the last 6 years.
For an electronic application pack, please click here.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to recruitment@ccfplus. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 11/02/2022