Teacher of Computer Science
MPS + (Outer London)
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher to our very successful
team from Feb/Apr 2022, teaching Computing to all Key Stages and
contributing to the incredibly high standards in the Academy.
The position would ideally suit someone with the following qualities.
- Well qualified and inspirational classroom practitioner able to
deliver high quality lessons.
- Understand how to facilitate high levels of student progress.
- A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
- An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially tothose from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- The ability to teach, if necessary, to A-Level standard.
If this is you, the school can offer: -
- Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A key role in a high performing department and school.
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- Excellent and productive relationship between pupils and teachers.
Christ's College Finchley has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful
candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
Christ’s College Finchley is a fast improving school and has been in the top 10% of schools for student progress over the last 6 years. For an electronic application pack, please click here.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com or posted to the Academy marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 31/1/2022