Teacher of English
MPS plus (Outer London)
(Open to NQTs and experienced teachers)
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher of English to our very successful English Department from September 2020.
Christ’s College Finchley is an ethnically diverse 11-18 Academy. We are a successful school rated “Good with outstanding features” by Ofsted 2016.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities.
- Inspirational classroom practice
- Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress particularly for EAL students.
- A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
- An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
If this is you, the school can offer: -
- Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
Christ's College Finchley is one of the fastest improving schools in the UK and has won five SSAT awards for excellent progress and attainment over the last 3 years.
For an electronic application pack, please click here.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CV’s will not be accepted.
Please click on the links below to re-directed to the document
Closing date: 31/01/2020
Interview: Week beginning 03/02/2020